Fundraising is an integral part of keeping our tuition at its lowest possible level. Fundraising money does not go to fund our operating budget; it is used to purchase items that improve classrooms, our campus, and student life here at CCCS.
Some of the items we have been able to purchase over the years with fundraising monies are:
- 2-School vans
- 2-Vending machines
- Elementary lunchroom oven
- 3-Custom EZ-ups for the school
- Various Athletic Department equipment
- Pre-School learning tools
- Pre-School benches and tables
- Pre-School jungle gym
- Miscellaneous supplies for A.S.B.
- Science Lab refrigerator
- Miscellaneous supplies for Elementary school
- Custom stainless steel counter for the Snack Shack
- Upgrade and add new instruments to our Music Department
- Stage risers for the All School Choir
- Outdoor canopies for the Elementary and Pre-School
- 2-School buses
- Batting cage replacement net
We typically participate in two major fundraisers in the fall and spring. In addition, there are a few seasonal and year-round fundraisers you can support.
Fundraisers are run by volunteers working alongside our fundraising coordinator, Denisse Cardenas. If you are interested in being on our fundraising committee or you just want to help for a day, please contact Denisse by calling the Junior High /High School Office at 562.803.4076 ext. 371.