Week of 2/12/18
February ESLR: This month’s ESLR is LIFELONG LEARNERS! Lifelong learners are students who develop skills and techniques to equip them for a lifetime of learning in all areas of 21st century life. (Proverbs 1:5) “A wise man will hear and increase learning, and a man of understanding will attain wise counsel.”
2018/2019 Re-Enrollment! If you need assistance with re-enrolling online, please contact the School Office. We look forward to partnering with you in the 2018-2019 school year.
After School Traffic Circle Pick-up: To keep the flow of traffic, please adhere to the following traffic circle policies:
- Maximum wait time in the turnaround for your child is 5 minutes. If your child is not picked up within 5 minutes, please make the turnaround circle again or park your car. This gives other parents the opportunity to pull forward and pick up their child
- Students may not put backpacks in the trunk of your car while you are stopped in the turnaround area
- For safety purposes, children may not run through the traffic circle to get to your parked car
- All pedestrians must use the crosswalk with the crossing guard
- For the safety of our children and parents, please drive slow and safe. The speed limit is 5mph
Health Class Information: We will be holding special health classes for the 4th-6th grade boys and girls on Thursday, February 22. More information will be sent home in your child’s Monday folder today. Please call the office if you have any questions.
The Chapel Store is Selling All Kids Boxed Valentines for 25% Off. All Valentines are Scriptured. We also have a wide assortment of pencils, candy and other small gifts that make great classroom gifts!
Plan Ahead: The following dates are either a “No School Day” or “½ Day” for the Month of February:
- This Friday, 16th: No School or Daycare- All of our faculty and staff will be attending the 2 Day Leadership Conference.
- Monday, 19th: President’s Day: No School or Daycare
Box Top Collections:
- “Free Dress” Coupons can be used only on Tuesdays and Thursdays, through February 27. Your child will need to give the coupon to the teacher the day (Tuesday or Thursday) they want to redeem it.
- Please refer to the Parent Student Handbook on our school website for “Free Dress Guidelines”. If you have any questions, please contact the School Office. Thank you for supporting our school.